Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015

Dear Readers,

I wish you and your dear and near ones


 A MERRY CHRISTMAS

full of peace, love, joy and a pinch of excitement.


You may know the Christmas carol  Carol of the Bells

It is incredible to see how many versions of the song have been recorded and it seems every year new versions are coming up.

I want to share with you two versions of the song with you today and as different as they are I like both of them




Christmas is a perfect time for books to find a new home.
Hope and wish you all get the books you wanted.


As I know some of you waited ages to get a copy of a specific video game which I love so much. I know Christmas is a peaceful event but this year Christmas is nothing without FALLOUT 4. Is there something Christmas related within the game?  Yes, it is. Have a look at following video:




Now I'm off to enjoy Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...