Friday, May 03, 2013

Twist and Turns

Dear Readers,

I like to have a plan. But when a plan fails, I end up in a kind of chaos.

That is what happened with me this week. My planned post for Saturday vanished into thin air.
There is no possibility to deliver a proper post. In two hours I will leave work (I use a break to write this). At home my wife is waiting for me and as soon as I arrive we will start our weekend trip which will end on Monday afternoon.

I will be back next week ...... with a surprise .....

Thank you for your understanding.

In the meantime


ENJOY READING


6 comments:

Rosalie Skinner said...

Have a good weekend.
Enjoy your trip, travel safely and take it easy.
Will look forward to your next post, when you get back and chaos settles.

Zoltán Gecse said...

Unfortunatelly I had been your shoes many time, with many lost posts... But you don't have to be worry, because we'll here next week as well. ;)

Have a good trip!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Just go enjoy your trip and don't worry about it!

ediFanoB said...

Dear Rosalie,
thank you very much for your kind words.
In less than nine hours we will leave home for holiday.

ediFanoB said...

Hello Zoltán,
thank you for your kind words.
we have had a wonderful weekend and in less than nine hours we start into our two week holiday. I look forward to enjoy some silent and relaxing days.

ediFanoB said...

Hello Alex,
we did what you said :-)
We enjoyed the trip. And now our two week holiday is ahead. Finally! In less than nine hours we start our travel to the Baltic Sea coast.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...