Thursday, March 14, 2013

Good News: Internet connection is back

Dear Readers,

this morning the problem with Internet access at home has been fixed!!!
The technician needed around one and a half hour to localise and fix it.
What a relief after ten days. You may imagine the number of mails I have to reply now and my Google Reader ......  I'm afraid there will be some night shifts for me ....

Anyway the whole family is happy and I will return to normal blog service at the upcoming weekend.

ENJOY READING

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad your Internet is back!

Zoltán Gecse said...

Great news! However we received a very sad news from Google about the Google Reader.

It's time to look after alternative of it.

ediFanoB said...

Hi Alex!

I'm glad too!!

ediFanoB said...

Hi Zoltán,

it is good to be back! I have been shocked when I read the news about Google Reader!

Another thing is that I had to switch on the word verification because I the blog has been flooded with anonymous comments. I also activated the comment moderation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...