Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Edi's Lighthouse Chatter: CassaFirE - Trailer and Copy

It all began with CassaStaR (October 2010) [ISBN-13: 978-0981621067] in 2010. I liked Alex J. Cavanaugh's debut novel a lot. You didn't read CassaStaR? Then it is time to read my CassaStaR review in order to seewhy it is worth reading.
Do you remember the awesome CassaStaR book trailer? In order to get attuned to the news I proudly want to share with you today, I show you again the CassaStaR trailer:



I know Alex J. Cavanaugh has been surprised by the success of his first novel. Many readers asked for a second book.
And he gave the right answer to his fans and the soon to be new readers:

Today is my Alex J. Cavanaugh day. First of all I received a review copy of CassaFirE (February 2012) [ISBN-13: 978-0982713945] . A great opportunity to meet again Byron, the extraordinary Cosbolt fighter pilot. And there is one obvious difference between the two books:
Women! Meet Athee, a female with impressive pilot skills. I will tell you more about CassaFirE in the following weeks.

And finally the brand new CassaFirE trailer is available which is incredible and unusual for a book published by a small publisher. Before I show you the trailer let me send a big thank you over the pond to Dancing Lemur Press for sending me a review copy.


Well done Dancing Lemur Press! Congratulations Alex J. Cavanaugh! You must be a happy author to get such trailers for your books.

10 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Edi, wow! I am so honored. And blown away.
And yes, the trailer blew me away. I knew they were doing things a little differently this time and it's even better.
Hope you enjoy the sequel. And thanks again! This is just too cool!

Ciara said...

I'm so excited about Alex's book. I stopped over from his blog but can't find a follow button. I'll try to check back with you often. Nice to meet you.

Journaling Woman said...

Edi, there should be an Alex day. He's an awesome writer and so are you! Great post.

Donna K. Weaver said...

I'm excited to read his new book when it comes out.

Wandered over for the Pay It Forward Bloghop.

Hart Johnson said...

Excellent! I hadn't seen the CassaFire trailer yet.

Ishta Mercurio said...

Hey there! Alex sent me over to say hi. I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Rusty Webb said...

Nice site. They have put out an outstanding trailer for Alex's novel. Can't wait to see the book in it's finished form.

M Pax said...

It's a great trailer. Came over from Alex's blog. Nice to bump into and follow you.

Melissa Bradley said...

I loved Cassastar and can't wait for Cassafire. I popped on over from Alex's blog and your site is terrific.

ediFanoB said...

Hello
Ciara, Journaling Woman, Donna K. Weaver, Hart Johnson, Ishta Mercurio, Rusty Webb, M Pax and Melissa Bradley,

I hope you don't mind that I do not welcome all of you individually.

A big thank you to all of you for stopping by. Alex is an extraordinary guy and it is good to see how many different people like his book and his blog.
If you have I blog I will visit you soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...