Saturday, January 01, 2011

Edi's Lighthouse Chatter: Bad news on 1st January

Dear Readers,

this morning I wanted to start my notebook. The first steps went well until start of desktop. My operating system crashed. Notebook still works fine which I tested with a linux DVD.

That means I have to set up my system again. I hope will not take as long as the last time (two weeks).

In the mean time I have to share our other PC with my wife.

So I don't know when I'm back with full service on the blog.

I will keep you informed.

Until then enjoy reading

ediFanoB

4 comments:

Tea and Tomes said...

Oh no, that's awful news! I mean, not the end of the world, but it still sucks to have happen. I hope it gets fixed quickly, though!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

A crappy way to start off the new year! Hope it doesn't take long.

ediFanoB said...

@Tea and Tomes,

as you wrote it is not the end of the world but it sucks because I wanted to spend my time for reading and relaxing.

But as you can see with this comment I'm back. I will post about it soon.

ediFanoB said...

@Alex,
it could be worse. But it is annoying.
It defeated my plans for the day.

As you can see with this comment I'm back.
Post with explanations will follow soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...