Friday, December 24, 2010

Edi's Lighthouse Chatter: Merry Christmas 2010

Dear Readers and Friends.

I wish you and your dear and near ones

MERRY CHRISTMAS


Normally I'm a man of few words. But today I'm happy because Bona, Fide, Bona Fide and KotM (Keeper of the Minutes) returned. It has been bleakly in my brain in the past month. Of course I asked them why they disappeared and KotM answered: "We have been sieged by reality. We are no f*cking programmers, counting bits and bytes. We need freedom of imagination to blossom out. Therefore we left. But something changed in the past 24 hours - fortunately - and now we are back."

And how they are back!! I got three gifts - something thoughtful, something funny, something enthralled - which I would like to share with you. In order to enjoy you just need a bit of time and patience.

Come with me, see and listen .......







Hopy you enjoyed the gifts as much as I did ......

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Merry Christmas, Edi. You'll get to enjoy the day a few hours before me.

Sarah (Bookworm Blues) said...

I hope you have a great Christmas, Michael. Enjoy the time with your family and get a bit of relaxation in.

ediFanoB said...

Alex,
that is the advantage/disadvantage of different time zones. In the end we all get 24 hours to celebrate :-))

ediFanoB said...

Sarah,

I started the day off with reading KRAKEN and CENTURY OF THE SOLDIER.

It is snowing so we will get a white Christmas in our region :-)

SQT said...

Merry Christmas!

ediFanoB said...

SQT,

thank you. Hope you have a relaxing and joyful time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...