Thursday, October 14, 2010

Edi's Lighthouse Chatter: CassaStaR is coming

Dear Readers,
since the last weekend I'm busy reading. I'm lost in my readings in such an extent that I nearly forgot to switch on my laptop and check what is going on in the book blogosphere and to deliver some posts.

Therefore it is high time for todays post.

Mark it on your calendar: October 19th 2010

Sf debut novel CassaStaR (October 19th,2010) [ISBN-13: 978-0981621067] by Alex J. Cavanaugh will be available for purchase.

Alex J. Cavanaugh has been busy promoting his debut in the past month. One result is the awesome trailer which I will show you at the end of the post. And on October 12th the crucial phase has been ringed in (read Alex J. Cavanaugh's post Kickoff!!!!):

The virtual blog tour for CassaStaR and my blog will be part of it with a review!


But Alex J. Cavanaugh has to offer more and that is what he wrote in his Kickoff!!!! post:
"My publisher has agreed to a giveaway, too! It starts today and the winner will be announced on November 1.

So here's the scoop - I'm not going to make this complicated:
* Comment here
* Comment on just one of my tour stops
* Those of you posting an announcement on the 19th receive a second entry - I really appreciate everyone who volunteered to do this!

You are welcome to comment on any or all of the stops, as each one is quite different. (But it's not a requirement.) Select a blog that's new to you. Several of these blogs receive high traffic but low comments - I'd like to blow their minds! Show them that Alex's Army ROCKS!!"
Now it is up to you to build up your mind about CassaStaR by reading all the upcoming and so far posted reviews. What a great opportunity for comparisons. And don't forget to leave comment(s) in order to share your opinion about CassaStaR and to get the chance to win a copy of CassaStaR.

Are you an US resident? Then you can take part in one more CassaStaR giveaway: The CassaStar "Pew Pew" Space Adventure Giveaway! Attention: Deadline is October 17th!

I nearly for got to mention that the Scribbler to Scribe reviewed CassaStaR.

I received a review copy from publisher Dancing Lemur Press. I'm a member of Goodreads and gave CassaStaR four stars and wrote
"This is a book about friendship set in science fiction world including space battles. It contains some unexpected turns and is well done for a debut novel."
You can read my full review right here at Edi's Book Lighthouse on Sunday, October 17th 2010.

As promised I show you the awesome trailer:


Let me finish this post with an encouraging word:

Dear Alex J. Cavanaugh , I hope and wish all your effort will be crowned with success because I want to read more novels written by you.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Wow. I am blown away. Not quite speechless, but damn close. Thanks, man!

ediFanoB said...

CassaStaR is worth to post about it.
Glad you liked it :-))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...