on last Sunday I have been to the gym where I spent an hour on the treadmill. A great opportunity to think about my blog, recent posts and the future.
Don't be afraid. I don't herald the end of the blog. Quite the contrary. Enough with all the lamentation in the past on my Weekend Waves!!
My time is limited.
I want and need to read more books.
I can't post seven days a week but I would like to post more than twice per week.
Yes, I made a plan for September and October 2010. That means from September 11th to October 31st which is in sum eight weeks.
By default there will be still two posts per week:
Weekend Wave on Saturday
Review on Sunday.
Beside that I will do something which is new to me.
- Reviews combined with a consecutive post which can be an interview or additional information
- Reviews of complete series (e.g. three books mean three consecutive reviews)
- Post series about my GOODREADS bookshelves and me
- Post series about me and my bookmarks
- Post series about blogs I follow
That will lead the blog in a slightly other direction. No more hunt for the latest news which means more time for reading. I think there are a several great blogs who deliver the latest news in the world of books. I have the vision of an island in our fast living time.....
Within the next days I will present you my projects in detail which will show you what to expect.
And beginning of November I will draw my conclusions.....