Sunday, August 29, 2010

Edi's Lighthouse Chatter: IASTSNRT - Unknown Abbreviation

Dear Readers,
it is Sunday which means it is the day where I normally post a review. Unfortunately I'm a bit behind my schedule concerning reading and reviewing. Therefore
IASTSNRT

You don't know what does this means? It is a self conceived abbreviation:

I am sorry to say no review today

I try to finish and post the review until August 31.

Anyhow I don't want and I can't leave you with this sad news. I know that people who love books often love cats too. We have two cats at home and I don't want to miss them. My wife sent a me a link (funny enough: we sit in one room with two PC and share links via mail) to a marvelous site named Simon's Cat. There you can find animated films about a cat which will worm a knowing nod out of you in case you share your life with one or more cats. Just watch THE BOX


Enjoy reading ....

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Saw the clip on another blog - that's a cat to a T!

Sarah said...

No review today? I won't hold it against you *wink. I hope you have a great week ahead of you!

ediFanoB said...

Alex,

I can tell you this clip shows exactly what our tomcat Pablo do with boxes :-))

ediFanoB said...

Sarah,
I wanted to finish my review yesterday and fell asleep. That was a lame start into the week.

redhead said...

Simon's Cat clips are the best! Every cat I've ever had has done those exact things! ok, almost exact, they never woke me up w/a baseball bat.

ediFanoB said...

Redhead,

I fully agree with you. Fortunately we don't have any bats at home ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...