Monday, May 03, 2010

Edi's Lighthouse Chatter: The curse of being tired

Dear Readers,

I don't know what is going on with me. This is the third consecutive evening I fell asleep in front of my notebook.
It is really sad because I still try to finish my review of The Sweet Smell of Decay (June 2009, 448 p.)
[ISBN-13: 978-1905636426], by Paul Lawrence - especially because I loved to read it.
Now I will try to finish the review in the small hours.

Watch the following video. I feel like the baby. The difference is that I'm sitting alone on my chair and I'm slightly older :)

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

And you didn't fall asleep in a woman's arms?

Seak (Bryce L.) said...

Haha, that's great. Bring back any memories from your little one? :) I'm still looking forward to it (my wife's almost 30 weeks along now).

ediFanoB said...

Alex,

there have been times when I fell asleep in a woman's arms. But that happened long before the invention of notebooks :)

To be honest nowadays I prefer to sit on my own chair in front of my notebook.

ediFanoB said...

Seak,

yeah, memories. But there is a difference. At the time my daughter was a little one you could not buy notebooks :)
I spent a lot of evenings beside her bed, reading stories aloud. She lived to hear stories before she fell asleep.
And I can tell you it was good for her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...