Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Edi's Lighthouse Chatter: Expect the unexpected

Dear Readers,

I should know it. But once a while I forget to expect the unexpected. I like to plan things and I hate it when my plans are crisscrossed by unexpected events. Don't get me wrong. Unexpected is completely different from spontaneity.
There have been a lot of unexpected things this week which have had an impact on my posts.

This is the new plan for the upcoming weekend:

2010-04-28 Edi's Lighthouse Chatter: Always expect the unexpected

2010-04-30 Edi's LighthouseLedger: Read in April - Plan for May 2010


2010-05-01 Edi's Weekend Wave #18


2010-05-02 Edi's Spotlight: The Sweet Smell of Decay by Paul Lawrence


I'm still a child a heart. So I can't let you go today without following two videos.
I love pop-up books. I don't want to comment any further. They are awesome. Enjoy...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...